Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My First Post!

I've been wanting to start a blog like this for months!! My mind has been full of ideas of things I would post. Especially since I read a lot of blogs on a regular basis and come across lots of great deals and information on the internet. But I haven't had a place to keep it all organized and in one place. Therefore, I'm always losing things and not staying as organized as I'd like.

But I just never was quite ready for this type of blog... until now. You see, we only got high speed internet about a month ago, and before that, well, it would have taken way more of my time than I really have the time for. I do have a family scrapbook type of blog that I do in order to keep friends and relatives updated, as well as it being for a keepsake. But that's a different type of blog, and I don't want to clutter that up with miscellaneous stuff that my relatives all have to sift through just to see what we've been up to. But I do intend to put stuff on here about my family, too... and homeschooling... and well, whatever else I feel like at the time.

So I'm really excited to finally have a place to keep all this stuff, and maybe even be a blessing to someone else along the way. I think it'll also be great accountability for me to stay on top of things like menu planning, how much I'm spending on groceries, etc. So here goes... off and running!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails