Monday, February 9, 2009

Menu Plan Monday Feb 9-14

Here's what's cookin' this week...

Monday
Breakfast: Bagels or English Muffins
Lunch: Tuna
Dinner: Sesame Chicken, Cauliflower Casserole, Salad (never made last week)

Tuesday
Breakfast: Oatmeal
Lunch: Ham & Cheese Sandwiches
Dinner: Sloppy Joe's, Veggie Sticks

Wednesday
Breakfast: Eggs, Toast
Lunch: Bean & Cheese Quesadillas
Dinner: Baked Beef Stew, Rolls, Salad

Thursday
Breakfast: Strawberries, Yogurt, Granola
Lunch: Egg Sandwiches
Dinner: Homemade Pizza (never made last week)

Friday
Breakfast: Malt O Meal
Lunch: PB & J
Dinner:Valentine Dinner @ Church

Saturday
Breakfast: Oven Pancakes
Lunch: Soup
Dinner: Mexican Beef Skillet, Veggie Sticks

For more Menu Plan Monday links visit Organizing Junkie!

6 comments:

tami said...

what is the recipe for mexican beef skillet?

Brooke said...

*waits in line behind tami for the recipe*

The Frugal Family Manager said...

Sure, I'll post the recipe tonight when I have time to type it out. It's a really good one that we have made a lot. I'd better get off the computer now, though! lol

Coop de Coop said...

I tagged you for a photo meme.

http://coopdecoop.blogspot.com/2009/02/picture-tag.html

Davis family said...

I would love to see a recipe for the baked beef stew. My husband loves beef stew, but I just can't seem to get it right.

The Frugal Family Manager said...

Okay, I posted both recipes. If you try them, let me know what you think! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails