Monday, February 16, 2009

Menu Plan Monday Feb 16-21


While I have my menu planned out each week, it is just that... a plan. It is always subject to change depending on what works best for our family. Sometimes I switch meals around, or I have something I need to use up, or I just don't feel like making what's on the menu.

Quite a few of the meals I've been making lately have made large enough amounts that I've been able to get several meals out of them. Which has been so nice since then I don't have to cook every night. Yay! So several meals keep getting bumped to a different week... one of those is the homemade pizza that we are having tonight. As far as I know, that is still what we're having tonight, though! lol

Here's what's on the menu for this week...

Monday
Breakfast: Strawberries, Yogurt & Granola
Lunch: Tuna
Dinner: Homemade Pepperoni Pizza, Salad

Tuesday
Breakfast: Cereal
Lunch: Ham & Cheese Sandwiches
Dinner: Chicken Salad

Wednesday
Breakfast: Bagels & Cream Cheese
Lunch: Egg Sandwiches
Dinner: Spaghetti, Breadsticks, Salad

Thursday
Breakfast: Oatmeal
Lunch: Mac & Cheese
Dinner: Turkey Enchiladas, Corn, Veggie Sticks

Friday
Breakfast: Oven Pancakes
Lunch: PB & J
Dinner: Steak, Baked Potatoes, Broccoli Bake

Saturday
Breakfast: Potatoes & Eggs
Lunch: Sandwiches
Dinner: Crockpot Chili & Cornbread, Salad

As always, don't forget to check out all the other Menu Plan Monday posts over at Organizing Junkie!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails