Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Menu Plan Monday Apr 6-10


Oops, I never got my menu posted yesterday. I had moms group in the morning, then we spent a spontaneous rest of the day with our good friends, and I was gone from the house from 9am until 10pm! Now I'm playing catch-up on everything...I'm so behind on laundry! But we had a blast, and the weather was probably the warmest we've had all year. So anyway, here is our menu for the week. I'm just posting dinners, as I have a ton of other things I should be doing. lol

Monday: BBQ with friends
Tuesday: Tuna Noodle Casserole
Wednesday: Salsa Chicken Black Bean Soup
Thursday: Beef Stir Fry & Fried Rice
Friday: Bacon Potato Egg Casserole

You can see more Menu Plan Monday posts over at Organizing Junkie.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails