Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Pregnancy Update

I really can't believe how far along I am already. 20 weeks!! We're halfway there already! This has been by far my easiest pregnancy I've had. Most of the time, I don't even feel pregnant. (Maybe I'm just too busy to notice...lol) I've had no morning sickness whatsoever, just a few headaches here and there. I've been taking a lot of vitamins and I think that has been helping a lot with my energy level. All of this has been such a blessing.

Just in the past couple of weeks, I've started to feel the baby move. The movements have really gotten a lot stronger just this past week, though.

Today I had an ultrasound and we found out who that little person is in there. Not that I was surprised at all... it's another boy! That must be all we make around here. lol After a 20-minute ultrasound, measuring everything you can think of, they finally get around to checking if it's a boy or a girl. I think they should do that first! But we were also very glad to find out that everything looked good and the baby is healthy.

It will be nice to have two boys right close together (16 months apart)... they can share a room until they're grown... and hopefully will be very good friends. I have to admit, I was hoping for a girl, but the Lord knows what is best for our family, and we are thankful and blessed with what He has for us. We are happy that our family is growing and that we have this new little one to love. And my oldest is really glad, too-- he was hoping for another brother... of course.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails