Monday, July 19, 2010

Here and There and This and That


Just a little bit of what we've been up to the past few months...

:: The biggest news is that we're expecting baby #4, due in November. I'm halfway there & we hope to find out whether we're having a boy or a girl on Wednesday! So the two littlest ones will be a year apart. What fun this shall be!
:: We sold our house and moved across town. We're mostly settled and I'm getting ready to decorate.


:: It's been four years since we've had a yard & could do a garden. So as soon as we were unpacked, that was the first thing on my list! It's been so nice to spend time outside, digging in the dirt, as well as watching everything take off.


:: Enjoying my boys. They are now 9, 2, and 8 months. And just yesterday, baby J got his very first tooth!


:: We've been enjoying the slower pace of summer, with some busy-ness added in there too. Sprinkler. Friends. Sunshine. Vacation Bible School. Park Days. Smoothies. Potlucks. Camp. Swimming. Movies. Sand. Bubbles. Playdates. 4th of July festivities. Birthday Parties. Summer Reading. Forts. Dress-Up. Family Garage Sale. Crafts. BBQ's.


Ah yes, we just love summer around here...

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli

2 comments:

Raise Them Up said...

You have a beautiful family! Congrats on baby #4--did I see on the sidebar it's a girl?? So cool! We have three boys and stopped there. Maybe if we had gone on... :)

That Sixth picture is my favorite. Love the little giggle! What a cutie!

I also love your container garden. It looks like it is doing fantastic!

thisstupidlamb.com said...

Congrats!!!!! I hope it is a little girl!<3 I am also letting fellow bloggers know I am going to start hosting a weekly event called Share It Saturdays. If you would be interesting you can find more info here http://thisstupidlamb.com/share-it-saturday/. Thanks and have a wonderful week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails