Monday, August 2, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - Aug 2nd


The best thing about my menu this week is that I don't have to cook until Wednesday! We're having pizza with my college roommate & her family tonight. Then tomorrow, our new friends from church have invited us over for dinner.

The rest of the week, all of my meals will be in the crockpot by noon, giving me the rest of the day to be anywhere but my kitchen. That's right, I'm doing all slow cooker meals this week, mostly soups.

I'm in a weird mood for soups. And my husband said he's getting tired of chicken so no chicken this week. Haha, after this week, he'll be telling me he's tired of soup! I'm trying some new recipes out of my Fix-It & Forget-It Cookbook, so I'm putting page numbers after the titles.

Here's what we're having for dinner this week:

Monday: Pizza with friends

Tuesday: Dinner with friends

Wednesday: Meatloaf Casserole (P. 107)

Thursday: Texican Chili (P. 31) & Cornbread

Friday: Manhattan Clam Chowder (P. 44)

Saturday: Taco Soup with Pizza Sauce (P. 38)

Sunday: Spicy Potato Soup (P. 52)

To see more menu plans, visit OrgJunkie.

3 comments:

Lies We Tell Ourselves said...

Finally stopping by from the Friday blog hop! New follower.

Would love for you to check out my new blog. Trying to spread the word and raise awareness for a topic that most people avoid.

http://liesthatbreakus.blogspot.com

beingkeri said...

Mmmmm, soup is good food! Just thought I would stop by and let you know that I chose your blog from the list at OrgJunkie as my "close your eyes and click" featured blog this week. :)
Stop by Spirit of Power and check it out.

Life with Kaishon said...

Taco soup sounds yummy! I am going to look that recipe up right now : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails