Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My April Freebies

I've been having way too much fun lately with my household/grocery shopping. I love getting a good deal & my favorite site for locating store deals & coupon match-ups is The Krazy Coupon Lady.

I've been getting most of our household supplies like diapers, wipes, toilet paper, etc for really great prices, which has been helping so much with our monthly budget. I've also been picking up quite a few free items along the way, so I thought I'd post what I got for free in April.


Everything in this picture was completely free. Maybe not good for you (haha), but free. But hey, there's toothpaste & floss to go with the candy, so there you go. Not going for it, are you? I didn't think so. Well then I probably shouldn't mention that we also went to Ben & Jerry's free cone day and Cinnabon's free mini-cinnabon days. Ben & Jerry's free cone day has been a family tradition of ours for like 8 years.

Anyway, back to the picture. The slips of paper were for 8 free Redbox rentals. Yes, we've been on a movie kick around here too. Saw some really good ones. I might even post about them.

Everything in the picture was from stores I normally shop at all the time... Walgreens & Wal-Mart... so I didn't have to go out of my way to get them. And both are pretty close to my house. I love where we live... we're so centrally located to everything! The M&M's were from Rite-aid, which is next door to our library branch, so it only took a few extra minutes.

A few things were great for my son's Easter basket, and I even put a couple of the Redbox codes in his basket. And the batteries were the right size for our baby swing. I can't wait to see what I get for free in May. I'll post another picture next month, so check back! Until then, go check out The Krazy Coupon Lady's blog so you can find some good deals too!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails