Saturday, September 10, 2011

My August Freebies

Not much for freebies this month, but I guess with it being August, I had better things to do. :) Other than the 3 Crayola products & the yogurt, all of my freebies this month came right to my door in the mail! How cool is that?!


Pictured Above:
6 Diapers - With 3 in diapers, it's nice to get a few of these for free. Although, we're working on getting that down to just 2 in diapers. {sigh}
2 packs Crayola crayons
1 pack Crayola washable markers
1 chip clip
4 magazines (Actually 2 were from July, but I forgot to add them to July's picture)


Pictured Above:
1 Mott's for Tots apple juice sample
1 Oikos greek yogurt
1 Quaker Oatmeal Squares sample
1 Honey Nut Cheerios sample
1 TLC granola bar

Oh, I almost forgot, I did get 9 free Walgreens collages as well. I think I'm addicted! lol

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails