Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Fall Family Photos

I am very thankful for the part of the country that I live in- the Pacific Northwest. We have SEASONS! I enjoy them all. And this year, I am especially enjoying this fall season. I just feel more into it, I guess. Maybe it's because, for once, I'm not pregnant. lol


In fact, while my husband was hunting on Saturday, I spent most of the day in the kitchen... baking bread, granola, cobbler, and well, even making popsicles. Yes, my kids eat those year-round. lol Anyway, I love doing cozy things inside like that while it's cold and rainy outside.


About two weeks ago, we had family pictures done at the park on one of our last summer-like days. It's been SO long since we've gotten any done. I was pretty happy with how they turned out. My kids are growing way too fast, though!

Joshua~ 10 yrs

Jordan~ 3 yrs

Jaron~ 23 Months

Ashley~ 10 Months

Linking up with:


Give me your best shot at Better in BulkPhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli

2 comments:

Rebeca said...

I'm enjoying these fall days too! Great pictures. We're planning on having some family pics done this fall too.

The Frugal Family Manager said...

Thanks Rebeca! I've been making your granola recipe with the oats, nuts & coconut. I really like it! Can't wait to see your pics too.

Shanna

Related Posts with Thumbnails