Sunday, October 23, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - October 24th


I tried a new cookie recipe tonight & they were soooo good. I noticed they had actually won a cookie recipe contest, so I just had to try them. Lemon Crinkle Cookies. They taste like lemon bars, only in a cookie. I think they'd be perfect for a brunch or a tea.

I'm starting to include breakfast on my menu as well as dinner since I'm not a morning person & it's so much easier to just look on the menu to remember what we're having for breakfast.


Since I have a baby to nurse in the mornings, my husband has been cooking breakfast every morning for almost a year, but recently we changed things around, so as of the beginning of October, I am now doing breakfast (except for the weekends).

I'm still getting used to it (we've had cereal far too many times this month, I'm afraid), but I'm actually enjoying cooking breakfast again. As long as I've planned out what we're having, that is. lol


Here's our menu for the week:

Monday
Breakfast: Overnight Egg Brunch Casserole
Dinner: Meatloaf, Oven Fries, Broccoli (never made this last week)

Tuesday
Breakfast: Waffles, Green Juice
Dinner: Crockpot BBQ Chicken, Crockpot Acorn Squash

Wednesday
Breakfast: Oatmeal, Yogurt, Fruit
Dinner: Crockpot Beef Stew, Homemade Bread

Thursday
Breakfast: Crepes, Smoothies
Dinner: Shepherd's Pie

Friday
Breakfast: Potatoes, Sausage & Eggs, Fruit
Dinner: Spaghetti Pie

Saturday
Dinner: Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Soup

Sunday
Dinner: Bacon, Potatoes & Eggs

For more meal plans, visit Organizing Junkie.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails